Envato Elements Steven Watkins Theme WP Bakery not working

I am trying to modify the “elements-steven-watkins-personal-gym-trainer-nutrition-X8UJWPK-ouPuQmPD-04-08” theme i downloaded. But when i try to modify with the WPBakery Page Builder, it goes blank. I go to plugins and it says there is a new update but I must provide a license? Are the plugins not part of the Envato Elements subscription I purchased? Thanks, Brian

Theme Bundled plugins do not have their own licenses (purchase code). This means they cannot be activated mean registered license for updates. All bundled plugins update responsibility is the theme’s author. Just always download the theme latest version to get latest update plugins and update bundled plugin manually.

If you really want to auto update features by one click then you have to purchase individual license for the plugin(s) from the envato market (https://codecanyon.net/) and you have to register/activated the license.

Sadly, this make the subscription worthless to me. Should have just bought the themes when I needed them

theme purchase don’t give you bundle plugins license. if you need plugin license then you have to purchase the plugin. theme purchase will give you license only for the theme.

You can check this Help article: