Envato Elements: Price Update

^ Well, is there also a lot to be excited about with ThemeForest too or we are working for nothing here? The most depressing thing here is…: Full Throttle “Anti-ThemeForestAuthorEarnings” developments.

Those developments are “MAYBE” (and only for a while) good for Envato (+ I don’t really think so for the long term) ; but with each of these developments, ThemeForest earnings see a huge drop for authors.

First, you have eliminated a very beneficial “visibility” and “balance” factor from the marketplace homepages (see on the thread below)

Then, it seems now we have a “forever” ElementsBanner on top of the marketplaces.

Do you really expect us to make sales while you advertise thousands of items for just $29, and keeping it more than a month on top of the marketplaces?

We are trying to sell, friends. We are promoting our items like crazy.
And guess what, once a member finally lands on our item’s page after all that marketing effort, they see a huge shiny Elements banner. The banner is everywhere. It’s at the footer. It’s on top of the page. It’s on our item pages.

What that banner is doing on my item’s page?

Now please tell me. You think this makes sense?

14 Likes