I downloaded Envato Elements for WP and started using it last night, starting with adding blocks. It works perfectly on the backend–my page looks exactly as I want it.
When I preview the page or view the published page, it is completely messed up.
- Two of two photos are missing
- Background color is missing (it’s white instead of black)
- Some of the content is misaligned (left-justified and off the screen instead of perfectly centered)
- Text is formatted incorrectly (body text is bold when it should be regular, Titles are lowercase when they should be uppercase).
- Text that should be black is grey.
This does not happen when I use the Elementor blocks. How can I fix this?
Note - I have an active Elementor Pro license and all my Elementor and Envato plugins are current.