Envato Elements Membership

Hi,

I have just created a subscription for Envato Elements. With this subscription we have the ability to obtain access to many shopify themes including yours as well as obtain a valid license for use for any element, or shopify theme we download.

Because the process is different then themeforest (Envato Market), how do subscribers of Envato Elements gain access to the support forum?

My dad is giving me his old Nikon D80 to play around with. Unfortunately, he isn’t giving me any of the lenses.

I don’t know a hell of a whole lot about camera lenses, so I guess this is the place to ask - what kind of lenses should I look for if I want to start doing some casual photography with a focus on learning what I’m doing in terms of composition and lighting? I don’t think I need the specialty stuff like telephoto or fisheye stuff yet.

Regards.

Hi,

You are able to download these shopify theme from Envato Elements

Envato Elements Have Subscription System

Envato Elements Item Support

Envato Market have no subscription.You have to purchase single or separately item from Envato Market
You are not able to download Envato Market shopify theme from here

Hope you understand.

Thanks!

Support is not included with your purchase.

Hi

Due to the subscription format and reduced pricing, products on Elements are sold as is and therefore don’t come with Author support. If you like, you can certainly purchase the Item license from Envato Market which will come with 6 months of Author support.
Envato Elements does not provide technical support for any items.

Thanks

1 Like