Envato Elements is down

I can not download any stock video on envato elements. I am getting the site message’s like that:
"Error (404)
We can’t find the page you’re looking for. "

Where are the stock videos? :joy:
Is there any one has an idea about what is going on the site?

@baileyherbert

I have a question please related to the license of Envato elements
I have downloaded a vector file with a license and I found that the vector I supposed to be used with a single use only and that confused me as a new customer for Envato

As I am going to use the vector to be a part of a logo for a brand
Is this okay?
as the logo will be placed on the intro of many videos and on many social media posts
I am confused about the (single use) term in this case

Set of happy brain characters by wowomnom on Envato Elements

You need to be careful see point 13 about use in logos License Terms — Envato Elements

3 Likes

I have a question about using Envato’s products outside their intended use. I downloaded the file below to be used as the logo for my upcoming website LiveTvMesh (insert whatever you want your logo to be for, e.g., furniture company, hair salon, etc). However, if I remember correctly doesn’t using something like this on my site or in other contexts such as social media imply that it should become public? In regards to this, do you know if there are any restrictions for being able to use a logo after purchasing it through Envato rather than downloading and editing the file directly? Thanks in advance. :slightly_smiling_face: Content: Hi! Your file is designed to be used once only and not intended to create whole websites with it. So you need to buy one more time. Hope it helps - please don’t hesitate asking further questions if something is unclear. Thanks :slight_smile: