Envato Elements Ads shows on Envato Markets (Audio Jungle) website it confuse me!

Envato Elements Ads shows on Envato Markets (Audio Jungle) website it confuse me!
I always search music from audio jungle and I get advertisements say “Envato Elements” have a really cool Subscription that’s offer unlimited download and standard license. What makes me feels been cheated is actually “Envato Market” & “Envato Elements” are totally different platform! It doesn’t make sense! the Subscription charge about 198 USD for a year and it’s no refundable !!! And I need to spend more dollar to purchase the song that I found at audio junlge!! It really makes a feel disappointed this time. :frowning:

Hi @tinysee Sorry to hear about your confusion, and you are right, it is confusing how the Elements banner does not say “Envato Elements”. Hopefully Envato will make this more clear in the future.

If you have not downloaded anything from Elements you can ask support to cancel your subscription here: https://help.elements.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve made a complain for refund , I haven’t download anything yet.
Still waiting for their reply. I just subscribed few hours ago…
But form the canceling subscription page write no refund at all… it really makes me mad…

Yes, it is a little sad.

I understand, if you have not downloaded anything yet you should qualify for a refund so don´t worry. I´m sure Envato collects your feedback and hopefully they will take action to make this more clear.

1 Like

I think it should be made much more clear to potential subscribers that Elements only offers unlimited downloads of a selection of the items available on the Envato market places (actually quite a small selection as a proportion of the total items available) and that there are limitations on usage, such as no broadcast use for audio items.

1 Like

Hi guys~ Thanks for comments~ Envato has just send me a refund of the subscription. I must be clear that I haven’t download anything from Envato Element and once I notice I couldn’t download (unlimited) from Envanto Market, I directly cancel the subscription. Hope to receive the Refund soon~ Peace~

1 Like

Well, if you scroll down it’s quite clear. But I guess some people are in such a hurry they can’t scroll down before dropping $200. :grinning:

I suppose a “Warning! Warning! Only contains a small percentage of Envato items” banner at the very top isn’t very business friendly. :grinning:

1 Like

Well, I don´t think that the actual logo of the Elements site is to much to ask for on a banner like that. Most customers are in a hurry in this time and noisy digital age.

It does not help for confusion that it says 890,000 items (very close to the amount we have with tracks and audio on AJ) after you click on the banner. I completely understand why customers get upset about this.

1 Like

@Flumen yes~ you are right~
I’m in a hurry and I also email to confirm bout the music license and download limits. I don’t think I will be the one who are confuse bout this AD… By the way, they do reply me and give me a refund~ so it’s a very responsible company~ yeah~

1 Like

the level of stupidity of breaking a company down into ENVATO segments then offering a subscription and then not being clear when purchasing what does not come with thew subscription is almost scam like… i would love to get a subscription and have tried in the past only to find it was like a switch and bait routine… they should sell me the company i could quadruple it just by making it user friendly… sad, they don’t even try to fix anything you’d think they would look into why so many refunds, apparently they think they are making more buy pissing everyone off and refunding money… go figure… if ypur gpijg top have a complicated type of subscription then fore god sake man go put of your way to explain it out to people, instead they laugh about it and hide the information on purpose!!!