Envato Elements: activation code for plugin

Hello to everyone!

I joined Envato Elements a few days back and I went for the yearly plan. I have been using most plugins without any trouble.

My issue is regarding a plugin I wanted to use. It is Elfsight Testimonials Slider plugin. It asks me an activation code which as I understood, I can only get one if I would have bought it via CodeCanyon.
Since I’m a Envato Elements user, I can’t get a code anywhere.

How am I supposed to proceed? Does anyone can help me on this?

Stéphane

EDIT: Screenshot added

Hello. You shouldn’t need an activation code to use an item you got from Elements. You can probably just ignore any prompts to input an activation code. If you can;t seem to use the item without entering the code, please let the Elements Help Team know by opening a Elements Help Ticket.

Thanks!

Hi,

Did not want to start another thread. I have a similar question about another Elfsight plugin.

The update code page asks for the activation code and does clearly say that we need this for automatic updates to the plugin. Can you please help?

Here’s the screenshot, https://cl.ly/bef38db453c0

Thanks!

Let the Elements Team know about it by opening a ticket here Elements Help Ticket . They can help you.

I’m having an issue with an elfsight plugin downloaded from envato elements but can’t access support because i can’t find the purchase code :confused: the plugin isn’t working… how do we activate the plugin to access It’s features?