envato element

I have bought envato one year subscription but why everytime when i download any theme or anything from envato it asks me about license, when i bought the complete service as mentioned in offer, still why every time i’ll have to add license and if i don’t add license which is i don’t know from where i’ll get, whatever wordpress themes i download it comes without Style Sheet. kindly solve my this problem or refund my money thanks

The missing stylesheet is almost certainly due to trying to install the wrong folder (probably the entire download and it is it the theme folder)

The license thing - Elements downloads don’t come with purchase codes (because there is no support or updates etc). The theme will work fine without them. They are only needed for premium designed like auto updates which are emit included with Elements downloads

1 Like

You will get more details how to install envato elements theme here:

so I don’t have to add any license before any download? and you meant whatever stuff I download that I should Download without license option and that will work properly? and the package i bought themefroest also included in it? and why themes are showing very less which i can download

The subscription means that you can download anything from www.elements.envato.com These items may/may not be also available on themeforest, graphicriver, videohive etc There’s also no support or updates for elements items as with typical purchases and you can’t stockpile elements purchases