Envato don't like me :(

http://s5.ifotos.pl/img/Bez-nazwy_apnawea.png

I think envato don’t like me. I have got 12 soft rejections. It is possible? Please check it.

1 Like

Chill. it is a commercial site, they can’t have a personal deal with authors or buyers. That thing happens to anyone randomly, nvm and Keep it up! :smiling_imp: :scream:

1 Like

Hahaha… That’s fun.You are Elite author :laughing: Envato can’t like you. :thumbsup: Thanks for share this pic. Uplifted my mood :laughing:

Thirteenth rejection!!!

You’re being rejected for legitimate reasons, stop complaining and fix them. No amount of complaints changes the fact that there are errors on your theme.

2 Likes

You are very lucky that you didn’t get a hard rejection yet :slight_smile: Reviewers are trying to help you. And personal suggestion - do not simply fix those issues, take your time and go through all of the possible issues - titles, validation, options etc etc and then provide reviewers a list of other improvements. Good luck!

3 Likes

If the reviewer found the problems your clients will also find, so just fix it

Good luck man , God bless you !)))

Its weird but it happens with most of the authors :frowning:

Envato like you )))

I hope that envato likes me :smiling_imp:

I appriciate patience of reviewrs on this all they even repeating issues i think you are not fixing things yourself someone from your team doing if so review before sending to envato.