Envato deleted mail message

Hi everyone!
Yesterday envato sent mail message with soft rejects to me, but today this letter was removed.
Why?

Hi,

Thanks for asking your question at Envato Forum.

Open a Envato author help ticket from here

They would like to assist you.

Thanks

Hi @boostThemes

Please never mind I can’t understand what you mean exactly. How they will get access of your mailbox!

Please contact support with screenshots( if you have) Contact Support

Envato Support Team will be very happy to assist you.

I would like to mention one thing if your Item got soft reject then you will see it in your Dashboard=>Hidden Items Tab. Please check there and review your Item and update the review issues and submit again to get review result.

Please double check everything I think something wrong from your side. Just contact support for your query.

Thanks

Hello @mgscoder )

Yesterday I received a letter, it says that my code needs to be checked with a validator, but today this letter has disappeared.

there is the reason i said to you contact Envato author help center hope they will help you best.

Hi @boostThemes

Please contact Support immediately because only they can give you answer about this. Just would like to know where you have received the letter and from where it disappeared. I really can’t understand how they get access of your mailbox/email. Something really wrong please contact support.

Thanks

@unlockdesign @mgscoder Really Thank you!

Regards
boostThemes