Envato Credit Card

Hello everybody,
im new here and i want to know how to demand evanto’s credit card
cheers

Envato Credit Cards??

You mean the Payoneer Envato card ?

Go to your Dashboard -> Withdrawal -> and select the “Envato Prepaid MasterCard® or Worldwide Local Bank Transfers (Payoneer)” option, then another section is gonna appear below, and click on “Click here to register” and you’ll be redirected to Payoneer’s website to register. I just signed up a few hours ago. :slight_smile:

I wonder why they don’t have good design on the card… I will request another card, if envato have great design on the card.

dewitech said

I wonder why they don’t have good design on the card… I will request another card, if envato have great design on the card.

We don’t currently have a custom design on the card for a few reasons - but we may do so in the future.

Jordan_M said

We don’t currently have a custom design on the card for a few reasons - but we may do so in the future.

Hi Jordan,

I am from the UK and was wondering if you can get this credit card for the UK as i do not really like using Paypal.

I have looked on there website and it does not state the UK which is a little weird considering if the US have one, normally the UK do also.

yllfolis said

Not sure what type of card you are talking about. I have a debit card that is provided through paypal to me. I can use it as debit or credit.

click

I do not like paypal, If you read other posts on this topic you will see which one it is, you can only see this if you are an author though, so that may explain it a little :slight_smile:

Not sure what type of card you are talking about. I have a debit card that is provided through paypal to me. I can use it as debit or credit.

click