We want you to create a T-shirt for the Envato Community! We’ll be using the winning design for contest prizes throughout the year, and we will also be sending T-shirts to our moderators as a small thank-you gift for their hard work and dedication.
We want to celebrate our awesome community with a dedicated T-shirt design and we need your help to design it! Your mission is to design a shirt that captures the creative talent and friendly, supportive camaraderie that our Envato community from around the entire world continues to demonstrate.
Here are some winning entries in previous T-shirt contests to give you an idea of the standard we are looking for!
- 2021 Envato Community T-shirt by @ImagiFactory
- 2020 Envato Community T-shirt by @MotionFamily
- 2019 Envato Community T-shirt by @rautanstudio
- 2018 Envato Community T-Shirt by @rautanstudio
- Envato 10th Anniversary T-Shirt by @WonderArt
- Envato Moderator T-Shirt by @truenorthstudio
- Create a T-shirt design to celebrate the Envato community
- Designs will be printed on the front of the T-shirts only.
- Your design must be in a scalable vector format that you can share with us (.eps, .ai, or .psd)
- Your design must be in CMYK format
- Your design should incorporate the Envato logo. Please note: The leaf shape has changed slightly in recent years - use the version linked below!
- You may use the leaf element of the Envato logo by itself, or you may use the logo in its entirety (leaf logo + “envato” name.) You can find more information on logo branding usage here.
- You can download a copy of the leaf in SVG format here, or the leaf + name here).
- Post a JPG version of your design in our official forum thread.
- Make sure you keep a copy of your source file! We will need to contact you to obtain it if/when you win.
- Only one entry per person please, so please submit your best work!
- Please read our full Terms and Conditions (see below).
Our judges will be looking for high quality designs suited for a T-shirt that incorporate and reflect the friendly, supportive, and international talent of the Envato community. A judging panel of Envato Staff will determine the winner.
The winner will win the following:
- $500 USD (sent via PayPal or Payoneer)
- An Envato Community 2022 T-shirt with your winning design.
- The exclusive Merch Designer community badge on your Envato Market profile, plus a Won a Contest badge.
After our judges go through the final shortlist, we’ll award a Merch Designer Shortlist badge (and a copy of the winning T-shirt) to the runner up from this contest. This badge is only be available through contests like this one.
Our judges will also select 5 people who are active in this contest thread, and we’ll send each of them a 2022 T-Shirt once the winning design has been finalised
- You don’t need to submit a design in order to be eligible - participation prizes are open to everyone posting in this thread, whether you’re entering the contest or posting in support of the other entrants.
- The judging panel will award these prizes to participants we feel are consistently helping to make this an awesome community to be a part of.
- Monday, January 10 - Design contest opens!
- Sunday, February 6 (11:59pm AEDT) - Design contest ends
- Friday, February 11 - Winners announced!
I came up with a better idea - can I enter again?
Entries are limited to one per person. If you decide you’d like to enter with an updated design, simply edit your original post - our judges will be looking through the full list of submissions after the contest closes.
Can I make a really large JPG instead of a vector?
No. While we need a JPG or PNG for the forum post, you’ll need to have a high quality vector version available for final submission if you win. We’re initially planning to use this to print on Community T-shirts, but would like the flexibility of having a vector format for other potential uses in future.