Envato Community 2021 T-shirt contest - winners now announced!

Design a T-shirt for the Envato Community and win some great prizes!

We want you to create a T-shirt for the Envato Community! We’ll be using the winning design for contest prizes throughout the year, and we will also be giving T-shirts to our moderators as a small thank-you gift for their hard work and dedication.

What we’re looking for

We want to celebrate our awesome community with a dedicated T-shirt design and we need your help to design it! Your mission is to design a shirt that captures the creative talent and friendly, supportive camaraderie that our Envato community from around the entire world continues to demonstrate.

Here are some winning entries in previous T-shirt contests to give you an idea of the standard we are looking for!

How to Enter

• Create a T-shirt design to celebrate the Envato community
    • Designs will be printed on the front of the T-shirts only.
    • Your design must be in a scalable vector format that you can share with us (.eps, .ai, or .psd)
    • Your design must be in CMYK format
    • Your design should incorporate the Envato logo. Please note: The leaf shape has changed slightly in recent years - use the version lined below!
    • You may use the leaf element of the Envato logo by itself, or you may use the logo in its entirety (leaf logo + “envato” name.) You can find more information on logo branding usage here.
    • You can download a copy of the leaf in SVG format here, or the leaf + name here).
  • Post a JPG version of your design in our official forum thread.
  • Make sure you keep a copy of your source file! We will need to contact you to obtain it if/when you win.
  • Only one entry per person please, so please submit your best work!
  • Please read our full Terms and Conditions (see below).

Prizes & Judging

Our judges will be looking for high quality designs suited for a T-shirt that incorporate and reflect the friendly, supportive, and international talent of the Envato community. A judging panel of Envato Staff will determine the winner.

Grand Prize

The winner will win the following:

• $500 USD (sent via PayPal or Payoneer)
  • An Envato Community 2021 T-shirt with your winning design.
  • The exclusive Merch Designer community badge on your Envato Market profile, plus a Won a Contest badge.

Runners up

After our judges go through the final shortlist, we’ll award a Merch Designer Shortlist badge to the top 2 runners-up from this contest. This badge is only be available through contests like this one.

Participation prizes

Our judges will also select 10 people who are active in this contest thread, and we’ll send each of them a 2021 T-Shirt once the winning design has been finalised :slight_smile:

• You don’t need to submit a design in order to be eligible - participation prizes are open to everyone posting in this thread, whether you’re entering the contest or posting in support of the other entrants.
  • The judging panel will award these prizes to participants we feel are consistently helping to make this an awesome community to be a part of.

Important Dates

• Wednesday, January 6 - Design contest opens!
  • Sunday, January 31 (11:59pm AEDT) - Design contest ends
  • Tuesday, February 9 - Winners announced!

FAQs

I came up with a better idea - can I enter again?
Entries are limited to one per person. If you decide you’d like to enter with an updated design, simply edit your original post - our judges will be looking through the full list of submissions after the contest closes.

Can I make a really large JPG instead of a vector?
No. While we need a JPG or PNG for the forum post, you’ll need to have a high quality vector version available for final submission if you win. We’re initially planning to use this to print on Community T-shirts, but would like the flexibility of having a vector format for potential other uses in future.

Good luck!

31 Likes

Terms & Conditions: Community T-Shirt Contest

We’re Envato - the promoter of this competition, and these are our promo terms - please read them!

• All community members are eligible to enter this promotion so long as they are over 13 years of age. If you’re under 18 please get your parent or guardian’s permission to enter.
  • Envato staff may enter, but are not eligible for any prizes.
  • Each community member may submit a maximum of one entry.
  • All entries must be posted to our official contest thread between the dates stipulated in the official contest announcement.
  • The promotion will be judged on set criteria by Envato staff. Judges will be looking for high quality designs suited for a T-shirt that incorporate and reflect the friendly, supportive, and creative worldwide talent of the entire Envato community. All decisions made about this promotion by the judges and the promoter are final.
  • Finalists will be announced no later than Feb 9, 2021 unless advised otherwise in this thread. The eventual winner will be contacted via the e-mail address associated with their Envato forums/Market username.
  • Each winner can win one prize.
    • The Grand Prize consists of $500 USD (paid via PayPal or Payoneer), plus the Merch Designer and Won a Contest community badge, and a T-shirt of the winning design they create.
    • The top two runners-up (as chosen by our judges) will receive a Merch Designer - Shortlist badge.
    • Each Participation Prize consists of one Envato Community T-shirt, which will be mailed out to the winner
  • Your Envato account must be in good standing to be eligible for any prize.
  • You grant Envato an ongoing worldwide, royalty-free non-exclusive license to use your entry for the purposes of managing this promotion, and for any promotional activity we do.
  • We’ll only use your information for the purposes of managing and administering this promotion - you can’t enter without giving us some information so we know who wins and how to get a prize to you! If the law requires it, we may report the prize winner and prize details to the relevant tax authorities. Please see our privacy policy for more information about how we deal with personal information.
  • All Envato contests are subject to term changes without notice but we will endeavor to notify users of any important changes such as deadline extensions.
  • Play fair! We reserve the right not to award prizes, to disqualify entrants, and to discontinue a contest if there is any illegal or fraudulent behavior and also to cancel the promotion if there are any circumstances that mean the promotion can’t be run as planned, this includes technical issues, hacking, natural disasters and anything else beyond our control.
  • This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or coupon.
  • Entrants are responsible for meeting any tax obligations that come up as a result of this promotion. However, we may withhold any part of the prize money if the law requires us to.
  • You promise to us that any information that you provide to us is true and correct and your entry is your own original creation and work, and does not infringe the rights (including copyright) of any other person. You promise to indemnify us in relation to any loss or damage resulting from any breach of this promise whether it is on purpose or not.
  • You should read the Terms & Conditions carefully before you take part in this promotion.
2 Likes

Good luck to everyone. Maybe this year I will finally make my tshirt :smiley:

7 Likes

hi this looks cool, so sad that non vector are not accepted though … (like with 300 dpi poster designs for instance)

3 Likes

I want to participate in this contest for t-shirt, good luck to everyone :slight_smile:

Regards.

2 Likes

Good luck to everyone…i am join this contest for t-shirt. All the best

2 Likes

I’m In!

2 Likes

Hi to everyone:

I’m here.

18 Likes

thank you @JeriTeam for the first entry. good luck to you and everyone

2 Likes

Nice design! Good luck for your design :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice design :+1:…JeriTeam :handshake: very nice idea :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you @KipaLoops and @avpk :slight_smile:

I really like your design @JeriTeam, good luck!

1 Like

This contest is great! Maybe I will try it too! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hi Jeri, this is nice (however u have a slight misbalance between the left and right part)

1 Like

Get my hands on work right now!
Want that green badge! Well…the others too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Nice design, feels familiar and aligns with the 2020 tee. Good luck !

1 Like

most of the previous winners are a bit in the same style indeed, i guess this is also due to the vector oriented style

1 Like

I think it’s done.
Hope you guys like it :slight_smile:

Best regards and wish everyone on our community an awesome 2021!!

19 Likes

Nice job :slight_smile: good luck!

2 Likes