Envato Community 2019 T-shirt contest - winners now announced!

good job

1 Like

I see not many works posted here so far, and I see few of them are very nice… BUT - I know what is happening :slight_smile:

most of the people are waiting untill last moment :slight_smile: first they wan’t to see works are uploaded, what is the competiton :slight_smile:

I would call this GRAPHIC WARS - everyone have trategy - so do I :smiley: we all know what I am talking about, don’t we… ?

You will see my work too - bot not to soon, I won’t sell my idea so early :slight_smile:

good luck for all of you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think it is the view of many designers but I think in the competitions prefer to present the idea early because the judges will According to them the original idea or duplicate

4 Likes

Three weeks to go!

We’ll be announcing another design competition this week, too - keep an eye out for details :slight_smile:

6 Likes

ايوة بقى
Very nice

It looks ok, Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there.
So here is my designs for this contest.
All the best for all participants.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Amazing great work

Looks fine, plain though. Hope you will upload a improved version

What concept you had in mind when you designed it?

Thank you.

Modern simplicity

1 Like

I would love to join this contest for the first time in my 4 years here :scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

Great entries! If the first entry wins I have to get that tshirt!

heart

3 Likes

@Graphicop and @rautanstudio level up with these two! @Graphicop green and black is better contrast, @rautanstudio white t-shirt and a green print is in trend! gj!

1 Like

3 Likes

hi guys im new here and i dont know how to post my design please guide me

regards

Hey @jabransohail,

You can follow this reply for posting your t-shirt Design

Thanks!

1 Like