Envato Birthday Marketing Campaign (ThemeForest Nominations)

@matthewcoxy thanks for selecting my item. Glad to be part of this promotionn. Hope confirmation email will arrive soon. thank you :slight_smile:

Good finding!
I thought we can only nominate 2, why 3 can be chosen?
or we can nominate as many as we want but 2 items chosen is maximum?

Woohoo! Thanks so much for choosing my item.

Pumped about that :slight_smile:

Look forward to seeing it in the marketing campaign. Cheers!

Thanks For seleting my item but when i get an email then it was saying theme ruby not codetides?

Hey Theme-Ruby
Matt here from the Envato Marketing team.
A big thank you from all of us for nominating your item https://themeforest.net/item/innovation-multiconcept-news-magazine-blog-theme/14672414 for use in our upcoming Birthday Marketing campaign.

Please clear this…

Thanks for selecting my item. Hope confirmation email will arrive soon. thank you

Thanks a lot for our Paperio theme inclusion :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Haresh
ThemeZaa

i have recieved an email with different username and item. But on the list i can see my item link with wrong username.

@dligdlzhdfx https://themeforest.net/item/highfill-modern-personal-wordpress-blog-theme/193033241

Hey Matt,

I still don’t get the right mail yet. Are you working on it?

Thanks,

tranmautritam

2 Likes

Hi @matthewcoxy

Thank you!

Hey folks.

All selected authors should shortly be receiving an amended email (if you haven’t already).

Sorry for the inconvenience! We won’t be using that mail-merge software again! :joy:

All the best,

2 Likes

Hi @matthewcoxy

Is there any way to “get out” from this “Envato Birthday Marketing Campaign”, I don’t want to give me theme for $19.50
"Your item is currently listed at $39.00, so with the discount, your new price will be: $19.50." my theme was listed at $39, is not any more for almost 3 weeks. At that price $19, I’ll get only $6, I prefer to be out, thank you.

Thanks for choosing my item and sorry for the trouble.
Item: https://themeforest.net/item/tasty-food-recipes-food-blog-wordpress-theme/19331908

Edit: I’ll be more than happy to oferit it at $24.5, thank you.

Kind regards,
Iulian, An-Themes.

1 Like

Hello @matthewcoxy, you said only 2 items per author, but in email templates, you (or team) have selected 4 items from one author. OK that’s your wish, instead you could select items from other authors to increase their sales and make them appreciated. Because you are approving only right items. Authors cannot blamed our-self for not receiving star rating, it is buyers wish. So reconsider for selecting our (or growing) items also. It will be very helpful. We always do our best, so please keep your promise.

Thanks,
Ram.

2 Likes

Hi @matthewcoxy some author submitted more than 2 items. Could you please review our item and listing it?

Agree, they submit 5 and you selected 4 of them, maybe next time when you say 3 I should submit 10 so you may choose 7+ of mine too.

1 Like

Time is short. So please raise it as complaint. An event creator violating its rule.

1 Like

Thanks for choosing our item. waiting for email

Guys, the campaign is alive prices already went down… where is the landing page? I saw the elements banner…

1 Like

@matthewcoxy just curious - we noticed that The 7 theme wasn’t in the original sale list and is only $8 off (not 50% like all of the other items). If we discount other items in our portfolios for Envato’s birthday, could we get them added to the Birthday Collection as well? Thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes