Envato Affiliate ‘Pool Party’ | Competition #12: $15,000 and unlimited winners!

As summer heats up, you are invited to join a very special Pool Party competition. This is the first time we have ran a competition with unlimited winners and a low barrier to entry. Like most parties, the more, the merrier!

We’re looking for affiliates who can send ten or more new customers in May than they did in April 2017. Easy right!? These folks will share in a $5,000 prize pool. Those who send more than 40 will join their own separate $5,000 prize pool. We also have a best newcomer prize and four content marketing category prizes. Affiliates who register here can win more than one prize. The competition runs until May 31st, 2017, and the sooner you start the better your chances are of winning!

An important correction: Affiliates on our mailing list would have received an email announcing this competition. Unfortunately, the email contained a mistake.

The two splits highlighted in the yellow box above, were supposed to be $5,000 each. That’s $5,000 for the 10-40 pool and $5,000 for the 40+ pool. While the pie charts examples are correct and the total prize pool of $15,000 remains, we apologise for any confusion this mistake has caused. Here are the corrected divisions:

On behalf of the Affiliate Team, we wish you all the best and continued success.
Antony.

2 Likes

Ahoy there! I’m curious what the (only) means in the following image…

It kind of gives the impression that you can enter the ‘unlimited winners’ category or any of the other categories… but you can’t enter the unlimited winners category and any of the other ones.

Just checking!

Hey there SpaceStockFootage,

Thanks for calling that out - it could be clearer.

To clarify: some affiliates may choose to partake in the unlimited winners category only. Whereas any affiliate who enters any of the “Best” divisions gains automatic entry into the unlimited winners category. One can enter and win multiple categories, so to avoid further confusion, I’m going to remove “(only)”. :slight_smile:

Thanks again for your eagle eye and calling it out to the benefit of all entrants.

Kind regards,
Antony

No worries!

The Prizes are great!!! I entered to all of the one for this year, but I don’t even know in which place I finished and I find that really annoying, shouldn’t they at least send an email showing you some stats on the competition while is on, that I’ll will be even more exciting. Most of the time I submitted my Envato user name and my email and it says " The form was submitted successfully " Does it means I’m in the contest or that they are going to see if can be accepted? After that I get nothing else about the contest, there is not a confirmation email that I’m in or a newsletter telling you about the competition status, I only get more newsletters to enter the contest. I got the affiliate badge level 6 the other day which mean at least I’m getting some referrals. But I’m so lost with this competition :slight_smile: is a bit discouraging if you ask me. Can somebody explain me how this work or if I’m doing something wrong. I know that there must be lots of people doing the same thing and that the competition have thousands of contestants but I just need something to tell me how the whole thing is going while is on or at the end not just the winners :smile:

The Prizes are great!!!

Glad to hear you like the prizes. A lot of thought an effort goes into these. Thanks for the feedback.

I entered to all of the one for this year, but I don’t even know in which place I finished and I find that really annoying, shouldn’t they at least send an email showing you some stats on the competition while is on, that I’ll will be even more exciting.

That’s understandable. Good news is that this contest doesn’t have a 1st or 2nd place for the the 10 - 40 or 40+ pool prizes. Everyone is an equal winner and you can easily track your progress by going to your affiliate dashboard. You only have to send 10 more new customers in May than you did in April to share in a pool prize. Go to your dashboard and look at your April deposits. Beat that by 10 and you’ll be a prize winner this month! Furthermore, we’ll update this forum post with affiliates who are prize winners.

Most of the time I submitted my Envato user name and my email and it says " The form was submitted successfully " Does it means I’m in the contest or that they are going to see if can be accepted? After that I get nothing else about the contest, there is not a confirmation email that I’m in or a newsletter telling you about the competition status, I only get more newsletters to enter the contest.

Yes, “Form submitted successfully” means you’re entered. This is great feedback. We’ll look into sending an email stating that you’ve entered the contest. I do know that Antony will be working more closely with entrants this month than we have in previous months. So look out for additional comms in the coming weeks.

I got the affiliate badge level 6 the other day which mean at least I’m getting some referrals. But I’m so lost with this competition is a bit discouraging if you ask me. Can somebody explain me how this work or if I’m doing something wrong. I know that there must be lots of people doing the same thing and that the competition have thousands of contestants but I just need something to tell me how the whole thing is going while is on or at the end not just the winners.

Hey Dany, one of our affiliate associates will reach out to you in the coming days to help you with this.

Thanks again for the feedback and questions. I hope to see you in the winners announcement next month!

I must say Wow!!! That Was a Great Answer; I really thought that all this time I was not in the contest. Thanks for the info it is been clarifying for me.
I still think that I’ll be really exciting to at least see in what place each contestant is at the end of every week or the competition; this really push people to go harder with theirs strategies and increase competitiveness during the whole race; if by the end of the 3rd week I’m in place 500th I could bring my secret weapon and win the race last minute. Just one crazy example 
Also you could show some stats of the competition as I said before overall stats or whatever you can show; how many contestants we have at the current time, etc… I know some stats are private; but I’m sure there must be something more to show than the winners and their prizes at the end of the competition, that’s one of the reasons all this time I was thinking I didn’t even make it to enter to the contest.
These are just suggestions and feedback. Thanks you WillHerring for the information. I which everybody the best of luck on the race!!! :slight_smile:

Quick question… where do you provide the info for the landing page/article/free file categories? There’s no place to enter links to such things on the registration. Cheers!

Right you are SpaceStockFootage! We have not provided a form to submit entries.

Being a call for new content, we want to provide registrants ample time to spin up URLs. Thanks for the prompt. The entry form has been set up and I can share it with you and our readers: https://envato.formstack.com/forms/pool_party_category_submissions

To make maximise the reach of this form, we’ll include it on the contest page, the May newsletter (due soon), in-app messaging and a final call via email.

Our team looks forward to reviewing entries from June.

Many thanks and all the best,
Antony

Thanks! I was mainly just worried it was somewhere already and I’d missed it. Cheers. I hope I’m a winner… my children need wine.

1 Like

Hi @AntonyDarvill

Have the winners already been announced on this one? No worries if the results have not been sent out yet, but I know I sometimes miss the announcement emails, so just thought I’d double check.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi @SpaceStockFootage,

Winners are due to be announced 20th June. I’m pleased to say there’s a large number of new winners in the “pools”. Due to the content marketing entries, we needed some extra time to assess all entries fairly against the criteria. Thanks for your patience. Results will be posted soon!

Regards,
Antony.

1 Like

Thanks Antony.

Winners (who have now been announced here) will be contacted via email and paid into the Envato account of the same username.

You may also be interested in the June affiliate competition - ‘Rise Like a Star:thumbsup:

Best wishes here from the team!