Envalytics v1.0 is here!

This is absolutely fabulous! Insane job mate! Well done! Already using it on a daily basis. Love the weekly reports! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Enabled

I did put a lot of effort indeed!
Enjoy using and spread the word!

2 Likes

Hi, thank you for this tool, I’ve been looking for something like this for a long time!

I’d like to report a bug, if it’s of any help: In the email settings, I cannot uncheck all 3 options to not receive any sale statistics per mail. As long as at least one box is checked the form works, but if all 3 options are unchecked it just reverts back to the previous saved state when hitting “Save preferences”.

Not sure if that is intentional, but I don’t really need to receive sale stats per mail and I would just like ot use the web interface

Hi @Creattive

This is not intentional however you’re missing one of the most loved pieces about this app.

I’ll look into this right now and come back with a reply.

Thanks for letting me know.

— 2 minutes after –
I’ve added a 4th option, you can leave no emails checked and uncheck the others (for a quick solution which will do the trick)

1 Like

Hey crivion,

thanks for that quick fix. I do feel a bit like the spoiled kid that doesn’t appreciate its christmas present by turning this option off, but if I understand everything correctly everything I see in the mail report I can also see in the web interface, right?

To me it’s just more convenient to be able to check my stats on the website whenever I want without the need to wait for the next mail to arrive, also my mail inbox is full enough with other mails already :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there a way to donate you a small appreciation?

Hi @Creattive

Awesome, no worries it’s up to you! I don’t gain anything from emailing just wanted to make sure you get the best part / what others think it’s the best part. Indeed what you see on the website is what you get via email.

Sure, donations are more than welcome via paypal to office@crivion.com

Attached is a look of a weekly summary email

envamail

You’ve got a little present from me :slight_smile:

Awesome, that’s generous of you!

Thanks and enjoy using.

Hey crivion,

I had a bulk purchase of 65 licenses of a single item today, it looks like envalytics cannot recognize that. Might be a restriction of envato’s api, but I thought I’d let you know.

I assume envato helped with the bulk purchase so the sales might not been done in the “traditional way”

Woah that’s great!

Indeed what gets returned by Envato API is what Envalytics processes so unfortunately that’s out of my control.

Congrats on the 65 sales though!

Really nice concept !

Thank you for this :slight_smile:

You’re welcome!

thank you.

You’re welcome! Enjoy the stats.

Nice! Thx!

You’re welcome!

Hi crivion, I have found another glitch:

If I click on Item report in the main menu, it toggles down a list of thumbnails of my files. My portfolio is quite big, so it doesn’t show all of them, only 25 i.e. 5 rows of thumbnails, cause I am on a low resolution monitor right now (1280x720).

There is no way to scroll through the thumbnails to see my 100 other files.

Can you look into this?

Thanks!

edit/ I am using Win10 and Google Chrome

Hi @crivion ! :slight_smile:

In the section "the best day (this month), 4 sales are displayed on February 14, but in fact on that day I had 6 sales.

And in the sales section (current month) there are 28 sales, although sales are already 30.
The earned amount is displayed correctly.

Quite often there are such small inaccuracies.

@LOiME sorry we’re getting numerous HTTP 429 too many requests from Envato API and it’s out of my control.