Entropia theme for wordpress problems

Hello, I’ve got some problems with this theme. It is cool but it is my first paid theme and I’m having problems with the support that cannot help me while dealing some details;
in the homepage I’m building I’ve been using Slide revolution as defauld slider but I’ve got a big problem: the slider does not touch the top of the page, in fact it stays 20 px (more or less) form it, under the menu bar that is actually sticky (it remains visible while I scroll down the page). The theme I’m using uses WPBakery page builder, as a default installed builder, but I cannot find any voice in the settings (even in the Entropia options) in which I can choose the distance of the slider from the top of the page.
So, the header is fixed on scroll, the top bar is disabled, and I really don’t know how to fix that. I’m not a programmer so I don’t really know how to modify the settings via code.
I really hope someone can help me,

Hi,

Author are responsible for item support like bug fixing, searching something that you can’t find out But they are not responsible for customization support.
If they didn’t support you! you can open Envato Help Ticket they would like to assist you.

If you need WP expert you can hire someone from Envato Studio this is Envato Freelancer platform.

Thanks!

Help tickets are useless. My problem with the theme is nowhere near their support range. Well, I guess I’m done. I’m not going to pay again for this theme, i really hoped this was a forum for people to exchange advices and help. My fault. Thanks.

Hey

This is your item support

Did you try it ?

you can ask any kind of question about your purchase theme at here as a comments

You can try with get in touch with your item author hope they will help you.
you do not pay again for support but customization you have to do yourself

Thanks!

In that case buy separate license for plugins and they will help you about your problems and you will get updates faster than from Entropia.