Enter Your Purchase Code:

I am associated with Envato Elements. I downloaded a template from worpress and in order to use the demo, it asks me for the purchase code. And I can’t find it. Could you guide me where can I get it from?

Hi,

Do I need a purchase code?

Envato Elements does not issue purchase codes when you download an item, instead, you get an ongoing license for a single, specified use once you register the item for a project. The licenses you get for items you download and register from Envato Elements are only valid if you complete your End Products while your subscription is active. Then the license continues for the life of the End Products (even if your subscription ends).

For audio items, you are provided with a license certificate which can be accessed when downloading and registering the item and also via the ‘My downloads’ page.

Learn more about the nuts and bolts of the Envato Elements License here.

For more details

Thanks!

then the subscription does not serve me. I need to have my subscription reversed if so. because then I need to buy the original theme.

image.png

Hi

yes it is true that Envato Elements don’t provide any purchase code. You don’t need any purchase codes to use Element’s items. You can just ignore any requests to enter one. without purchase code it should work fine for you.

If the item doesn’t work without entering one, please contact Elements support team here - Elements Support and report them. Elements support team will check it for you.

Thanks

But if I just made the claim on this same road and you answered me. I don't understand why I have to do it again?

image.png

this is public forum. for troubleshooting you have to go to the right track and we just try to assist you how you can get help. elements support are the right team to help you. Thanks