Enter our Movember 2017 challenge and win a Mo Bro badge

something for Social work… gives good feeling…
compare before and after…
Before (clean shave and no specs) : After (with Beard and specs)

12 Likes

lol. i’ll give a like to your baby…

Awesome pic :slight_smile:

Awesome Brother

Thanks

Awesome

Hello Team Envato :slight_smile:

We are waiting for result

They’re all tucked up in bed, or throwing shapes on the dancefloor… I’m sure they’ll get to it tomorrow or the day after!

1 Like

I think the winner is @AMZA :slight_smile:

112 likes!!! :smiley:

Nice!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Krasavchik!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

3 Likes

Good luck bro

1 Like

Hello,

GOOD LUCK Everyone who Participated Movember 2017 .

Thanks

1 Like

@AMZA I hope you will winner the contest :slight_smile: regards.

1 Like

We Have a Winner!

We have counted and verified all the votes (and also counted every single whisker on everyone’s face. Over 19 million if anyone was wondering…) And we’re delighted to announce that our Mo Bro Pro winner is:

@AMZA (127 votes)

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/envato/uploads/default/optimized/3X/6/a/6a250ad8639a5924e988b6c18bf441df4374c33f_1_676x500.jpg

Many congratulations to @AMZA for his amazing mo and debonair attire! AMZA wins the mega rare Mo Bro Pro badge. Everyone else who entered will be awarded the Mo Bro badge. Please give us about 3 years to award all the badges seeing as so many people entered. We’re just kidding, we’ll have those awarded by the end of the week. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much to everyone who entered. So great to see so many faces from all around the world. We’re very fortunate to have such creative, passionate, and good spirited folks part of the our community and we appreciate you all. We’ll see you all soon in our next exciting escapade!

33 Likes

Hello Team Envato

Congratulations @AMZA

Thanks for declare winner. I think you should declare at least 3 winners :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats!!! @AMZA you winner the contest :slight_smile:
I love you photo regards.

1 Like

Congrats!!! @AMZA :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats @AMZA!!!

1 Like

Congrats “AMZA!!!”

1 Like