Enter our Movember 2016 challenge and win a Mo Bro badge!

So, the challenge time is over! :slight_smile:
80 vs 80! :sweat_smile:

That would be nice :slight_smile: For us the best picture was the @Anton-and-Friends one, that deserves a Mo Bro Pro badge for sure!

3 Likes

I could not get more than 50 likes … It’s a pity!

Bro, don’t forget that the whole thing is about the men’s health issues awareness, so even if you got 1 like we are all winners as we make the society turn their heads to the subject. Am i right guys? :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Haven’t shaved since 2008. Any badges? :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

#Ladies and gentlemen!

Each follicle of hair has been counted and measured. Each vote has been checked and verified. And we can now proudly declare that this year’s Mo Bro Champion is…

#A tie!

###We don’t just have one winner, we have two winners with exactly the same number of votes (82 “likes” each at the time we took the count).

#Many congratulations therefore to BEARDMUSICSTOCK and STUDIOKOLOMNA! Well done to you and your fabulous Mos!

##BeardMusicStock (82 votes)

##StudioKolomna (82 votes)

##But wait! There’s more!

###Because of how awesome the entries were and to honor all those that received 50 or more votes, the following will also receive the Mo Bro Pro badge:

##SnailMusic (66 votes)

##Anton-and-Friends (53 votes)

##Torbara (53 votes)

##Max-Music (50 votes)

#Many Congratulations to all our winners!

###Everyone who took part and posted before and after photos will be awarded the Mo Bro badge. Thank you all so much for taking part! Please give us a few days to start work on handing out all the badges, we’ll update this thread when we’ve finished handing them out.

What a great contest, we appreciate everyone’s enthusiasm for not only this event, but for raising the awareness of men’s health issues via Movember Foundation where their mission is to stop men dying too young. Please consider donating to the valuable cause if you so wish.

25 Likes

Wow! Thanks guys! Thanks @scottwills and Envato Community Team!
I am very glad!

5 Likes

Thank you very much @scottwills!! :slight_smile: Congratulations to @StudioKolomna @BeardMusicStock @Anton-and-Friends @Max-Music and all those who participated!

As @wheatman said, don’t forget that this is to raise awareness for an important cause :reminder_ribbon:

7 Likes

Congratulations to all!
It was a hard way to victory.:muscle::grinning:

3 Likes

:tada::confetti_ball:Congratulations :tada::confetti_ball: to @StudioKolomna @BeardMusicStock and @SnailMusic @Max-Music for your awesome moustaches/beards! And Yeeaahhhaa! Thank you @scottwills for honoring me as well. This is awesome! It was a really fun way to raise awareness. I actually wore my moustache for 3 days getting many strange looks and I automatically had the urge to explain whats “wrong” with me :joy::joy::laughing: and had them visit movember.com

This is for envato, scott, every contestant and every voter:

9 Likes

nice! congrats to winners :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wooooow! I’m so happy to be one of the winners with @StudioKolomna! Congratulations to everyone! And also glad that @Anton-and-Friends, @SnailMusic and @Max-Music also have the Mo Bro Pro badge! Because their photos are really worth of it!

Huge thanks to everyone for giving me their votes to me and my beard! Much appreciate you, guys! :pray:

Thanks to all participants, thanks to Envato! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Congratulations Guys

1 Like

Its awesome, congratulation guys . :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats all the winners! @SnailMusic I vote for your mo :slight_smile: great challenge!

1 Like

@JohnRosso thank you very much Evgeny!! :smiley:

Hey, and what about @torbara? I also have more than 50.

1 Like

congrats to all the winners, we nailed it mates! :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats to winners!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes