Enseek – Find VideoHive items that use your music

Enseek is a free community project for AudioJungle authors. It monitors new items on VideoHive and finds any items that use your music in their preview videos. You can receive optional e-mail notifications when new videos are found.

Click here to check it out

83 Likes

Woohooooo :tada:

3 Likes

@baileyherbert and that’s cool :tada:

1 Like

fd3fc85a9043f8130b689ddf969ec4d9

9 Likes

This is brilliant! I just gave it a spin now and I’m loving it.

One suggestion I do have is to implement a filter system to sort detected projects by popularity (sales / views). That would be the cherry on top.

6 Likes

Good idea. It shall be done. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Another question: does this detect ALL VH projects using an AJ author’s music (even those who have used the music but not left credit), or just the ones that have left a link in the description?

Once your items are fingerprinted it will use audio recognition to find videos where no credit is left. As of right now, I don’t have any items fingerprinted (I did but I accidentally deleted them all :stuck_out_tongue:) so currently what you see is based on links.

3 Likes

Ahh, right. So will there be a way to fingerprint our items in the future or will it be done automatically?

It is automatic. You can see the status by clicking on an item. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is brilliant - thank you very much for your clever and genius work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is genius! Already used it and realized that many projects used my items :smile:

2 Likes

giphy

6 Likes

Absolutely awesome! Really great job and I will use this a lot! Thanks!!

1 Like

Holly Molly !!! Thank you so much, an incredible work!

1 Like

Awesome! You’re going to make the day of a lot of people today :sunglasses:
Thank you so much for your work and this great contribution!

1 Like

Very necessary and useful tool. Thank you very much!

1 Like

This is a great little tool, I found video hive projects using my music that I didn’t even know existed. Take my like!

1 Like

Excellent work! Thanks very much for this!

1 Like

Thank You! This is great!

1 Like