Enseek – Find VideoHive items that use your music

Not yet but very soon it can. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Perfect! Thanks :wink:

2 Likes

@baileyherbert once again - great work!

BTW Many buyers lost titles of song they have purchased and they can’t find them again. Have you thought about open fingerprint-type search engine for audiojungle tracks? :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks! That was actually the original intent of Enseek; finding matches on VideoHive was just a side effect. Unfortunately though AudioJungle is growing too fast (>100k music items per year) and it has become impossible for me to implement fingerprinting as a personal project.

1 Like

Very cool, just found some projects I had no idea were featuring my music! Thumbs UP

2 Likes

Have you had the chance to talk to Envato about this? Isn’t it something they could help you with, or support?

2 Likes

@baileyherbert And have you thought about making a donation for Enseek? I would definitely pay few dollars as an appreciation of your work, even if you don’t want to exapand it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It never worked for me unfortunately. All of my music status stays “Queued for fingerprinting” even though I have registered about year ago. I’d also like to donate if possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it still working? @ShymonMusic I have same situation

Nope… :frowning: I’d even give a donation

1 Like

Hey guys, sorry for my inactivity here. I have been extremely busy. Let’s catch up. :smiley:

I meant to release an update to Enseek a few months ago, but unfortunately it’s still not finished. I finally have some free time now, so I can get back to this in the next few weeks.

Also, embarrassingly, email notifications are still broken. It has not sent a single notification for the entire life of the project. I’ll be fixing this in the update, and I will have it send everyone a single email with everything they’ve missed so far (plus a link to opt out of future notifications if needed).

Yes, there have been discussions. Ultimately, AudioJungle’s collection is too large for me to work with now (even with their backing) and I do not have enough free time in the long term to work with it.

I will not be taking donations, but thank you very much for the consideration. :smiley:

Sadly as hinted at above, the fingerprinting portion of the project has been cancelled due to the unbelievable growth at AudioJungle. If the number of items were smaller, I could definitely do it, but there are just too many now.

As the number of items increases, the required level of detail in fingerprints must also increase to ensure the correct tracks get identified. A single item can produce hundreds of thousands of fingerprints, so with hundreds of thousands of items, such a database gets outrageous to work with.

The project will still continue to show you items that credit your music in their description.

5 Likes

Although he( @baileyherbert) does not agree, but I think that it does not need to be called a donation, but rather it is a reward for honest work!

+1 @RedOctopus and @ShymonMusic I am completely support (not a donation but a reward for honest work for us (AJ))!

I support the project in monetary terms (any work must be paid) to reward him.

Let’s decide on the amount of money (reward)? We will be defined precisely (by the sum) or under the finance (who how many can) to pay?

I think many authors used this tool and therefore the amount would be good, I think it will not kill the authors wallets, but for it there will be a great reward from all of us AudioJungle( for the project “Enseek”)

Your suggestions? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He got 2 items in portfolio, that’s the wae (unidentifiable slurping)

@ShymonMusic Who are you talking about? :slight_smile: Curious! :wink:

If he does not accept donations, I suggest an Enseek subscription model :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am talking about buying his items :slight_smile:

I would happily pay for a service like this and I’m sure lots of other authors would too.

3 Likes

I support money rewards too!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hi everyone!

I was working on moving the website to a new server tonight, and discovered that it has been partially broken since May 6.

Enseek finds new VideoHive items through a few different techniques, but only one of them has been functional. As a result, the majority of new items uploaded to VH were not checked. If any of those unchecked items used your music, they wouldn’t have been listed in your control panels.

I’ve now fixed the issue, and all of the missing items have been checked. If you log in and see a bunch of new matches discovered today then you know what happened. Sorry about that!

7 Likes