Enseek – Find VideoHive items that use your music

Thank you. There is a problem with logging in with different accounts. no authorizes another account. remains the which logged in first.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your great work!
It’s priceless!

1 Like

just found 2 new videohive items that use my music!
too bad the authors did not wrote me but i will now start the cross promotion! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey – this might actually be due to the fact that the Envato API sign in page has no button to sign out or change accounts.

Can you try signing into the new account here, then log into Enseek after? https://build.envato.com/

Thanks!

1 Like

Everything works. Thank you.

1 Like

What a great news! Thank You.

1 Like

Wow! Thank you! Great job :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! Great work!
I first found a project that uses my track!
Thank you very much!

1 Like

This Great Service!!! Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Nice! Thank you!

1 Like

Very cool work! Great service! Thank You Very Very Much! :slight_smile::tumbler_glass::+1:

1 Like

Very interesting :blush: Is it safe for the Envato’s account data?

1 Like

The only information it gets about your account is your username, so I’d say it’s pretty safe! It doesn’t know anything else. When you sign in, the Envato API will confirm this.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much! This is an excellent tool! :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Thank you!)

1 Like

This is great! Very impressive service. Will this include logos and idents in the future? Right now I only see my songs that are under the music category. A lot of VH items tend to use logos and idents.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! It’s a nice feature!!! :+1:

1 Like

Yes and no. The main purpose of the project is to fingerprint music so we can identify tracks using segments of said tracks. Logos and idents are typically too short in length to have accurate fingerprinting.

That being said, the database does in fact currently contain matches of VideoHive items using your logos/idents and sounds. The interface however cannot display it yet - I will update it to do so when I get a chance.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I love it! Excellent ! Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks! That would be great. Most of my logos are shorter trailer music tracks and I know from past experiences with my old account Synchrotron that a lot of VH items used my logos more than they used my full length tracks.

Anyways, keep up the great work! Really appreciated!

1 Like