EnFonto - Marketplace Logos In a Font

Thumbs Up for this awesome work :smiley:

Very nice. Most of us have multiple social icons, including twitter, facebook, LinkedIn, etc, if you could create those as well, in the same style as the current ones, it would be great :slight_smile:

Awesome!

Thanks for sharing :nerdy:

Thank you, awesome work :slight_smile:

@everyone - Thank you! & You’re Welcome!

@FinalDestiny - I’ll have to think about that.

CodeFusion said

If you need any help, let me know. I use FontCreator by HiLogic and would be happy to make the font file for you. But i know all the hard work is in the actual designing :slight_smile:

joiaco said
CodeFusion said

If you need any help, let me know. I use FontCreator by HiLogic and would be happy to make the font file for you. But i know all the hard work is in the actual designing :slight_smile:

Could you create 3 specific fontawesome icons for us ? Is that dooable ?

@joiaco - I can do it, I just have to find the time. I use FontAwesome for all my projects so I was thinking of creating a special version of FontAwesome with EnFonto incorporated into it - basically an All-in-One font.

@Australia which icons?

CodeFusion said

@joiaco - I can do it, I just have to find the time. I use FontAwesome for all my projects so I was thinking of creating a special version of FontAwesome with EnFonto incorporated into it - basically an All-in-One font.

Great idea. i think you better be prepared for a lot of specific requests!

Hiya, on our site : http://www.422.com.au if you went to say a listing, like this you will see a bed , shower and car icon. Plus I couldnt figure out a AREA icon, for size of land

Looks real nasty but was the best I could make lol.

Really would like these done , happy to pay. That way I wont feel guilty asking for others in the future lol

@Australia - I sent you FontAwesome + the 3 icons via your profile.

@joiaco - lol! I’m not really a graphics guy any more - I’m actually a front and back end web developer.

Cheers Matey gonna get working on them today . Goodonya :slight_smile:

Looks very clean and very useful too.

A job well done!

@Brad do you by any chance have fontawesome-webfont.eot ? of new set please

fontawesome-webfont.eot is the same as fontawesome.eot just different name.

CodeFusion said

fontawesome-webfont.eot is the same as fontawesome.eot just different name.

Okies , my bad. Was struggling to get it to work, will have another bash :slight_smile:

Australia said

Okies , my bad. Was struggling to get it to work, will have another bash :slight_smile:

Did you get it worked out?

CodeFusion said
Australia said

Did you get it worked out?

Nope lol, I got sidetracked with a bottle of Grog.

Just finishing up some iterations, then will revisit it and try again. I know I customised our version, just need to figure out what I did and do a roll back then a roll out pmsl

Reverse engineering my own shit drves me bonkers at times.

Hey, this looks great! Does that font work in Photoshop though? I have tested it with the classnames and tried to copy the icons directly from the demo page but it’s not showing up. Any ideas?

I’m not sure. Never tried it. I just needed it for the web. I’ll check into it.