Embed picasa videos using VideoJS

Hi I’m looking for someone to create a wordpress plugin that can embed videos from picasa and play inside of VideoJS

I’m paying so please give me a quote.

Kiryuu said

Hi I’m looking for someone to create a wordpress plugin that can embed videos from picasa and play inside of VideoJS

I can do with this plugin:

if you need my services, then contact me through my profile page.

Thanks

webdesignerart said
Kiryuu said

Thanks

I don’t want you to use that plugin as the base since that plugin requires connecting your google account and I don’t want that cause I’ll end up having to connect multiple google accounts. I would rather have just giving the video url.

Kiryuu said
webdesignerart said
Kiryuu said

Thanks

I don’t want you to use that plugin as the base since that plugin requires connecting your google account and I don’t want that cause I’ll end up having to connect multiple google accounts. I would rather have just giving the video url.

Can yu send me the direct video url, so i can check it… Contact me through my profile page. Thanks

Still looking for a programmer