Email signature

I searched codecanyon, graphicriver and themeforest and I haven’t found a professional, good looking HTML email signature. There is only one Photoshop email signature on graphicriver, but I am looking (and I am sure others do too) a nice HTML signature that can be included in Yahoo/GMail and in Outlook as swell, instead of an image signature.

I know, I could create one, but I prefer buying one from professional designers :slight_smile:

greenline said

I searched codecanyon, graphicriver and themeforest and I haven’t found a professional, good looking HTML email signature. There is only one Photoshop email signature on graphicriver, but I am looking (and I am sure others do too) a nice HTML signature that can be included in Yahoo/GMail and in Outlook as swell, instead of an image signature.

I know, I could create one, but I prefer buying one from professional designers :slight_smile:

If I knew how to, I’d make one for you. Better still, I’d upload it to the marketplace and help fill this gap. (A good note to make for any authors that are reading this :slight_smile: )