Email from Envato About Payment Destination

I just got an email from envato saying my payneer account was approved. Though I never make a withdrawal money through my payoneer account. I always make a withdrawal through my paypal account. is there anyone who wants to hijack my money in my envato account? Help me please.

Here is the email :
Hello Bryan_I,

Your Payoneer registration for Envato Market has been approved. You can now make withdrawals to this account.

Regards,

Envato Market Team

Psst! Remember - this is not a marketing email. Since you have an Envato Account, we want to keep you informed about transactions, operational updates or changes to our websites.

It might be a scam email, this is a serious issue, you’d better contact Evato support (the green button at the end of this article):

Check your payouts page and make sure your default is showing Paypal rather than Payoneer.

I’m just guessing here, but if you have a Payoneer card that has recently expired and they’ve issued a new one… it would make sense that Payoneer/Envato auto-approve new cards to make sure there’s no gap in service. As a result, you’d maybe get the same auto-generated email that would be used for new/manual registrations.

I’m just making an assumption though… assume the worst until you hear otherwise, just to be on the safe side!