email buying different than email using/doing changes to the presentation after subscription ends

Hello,

My son would like to use Envato for his school presentation in google slides. I have the following questions:

• His google school account is ending in “.org”… He can have a discount?
  • If he can’t have a discount, can I buy it with my company’s account? Or will that be a problem as I will subscribe with my google-account and not with my son’s Google account?
  • His presentation is on the 19th of January 2022. If I go for a 1-month subscription starting from the 12th of December 2021, would he be able to change something (for example a writing mistake,…) after the subscription ends?

Thanking you,
Julia

If you are following the rules accurately -

1. No - discounts are not applicable to all schools or universities

2. Access and use should not be shared and only be used by the subscriber (unless you get a team account)

3. Technically, projects should be completed whilst the user is still subscribed. Updating a typo to an otherwise finalised deck is probably fine, but it could not then be used for an entirely new presentation

This all said the terms say that you must be 18 or otherwise “you will need to use the account of a parent or legal guardian” but it does not clarify that process so you can always ask support or else (if it’s just one item you want to use) then buy the full copy (for less than the subscription will cost) from Graphicriver.