Elite Level 2 (Paw #8) reached!

Today i got email from Envato about reaching Elite level 2 (Paw #8)! So this is good news i want to share with you, guys! Almost year ago i celebrated paw 6, and year after what seems impossible now reached. Thank you all and especially for Envato, and guys behind this name. Thank you for clients. With every sales i am full of awe and feeling of gratitude to those, who believed in music. Thank you for my enemies too :), because they helped me to grow. This years i spent with Envato, changed my entire life. 4 years ago it was partial job and now it is full time. I am very excitied to be part of this store and wish you all unbelievable amount of fresh ideas and patience. Your Leon aka LumenMedia.

25 Likes

Very cool ! Very high! It’s too fantastically ):cry:

1 Like

Congrats! :champagne: Cool achievement :slight_smile::+1:

1 Like

Many congratulations to you Leon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations @LumenMedia :tada: Huge achievement. Good luck for more sales and badges :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats Leon! You are well known to the community here, and your story is both interesting and inspiring, giving much food for thought for folks trying to success here. Best wishes, and keep going!

1 Like

So awesome to reach such a high level author! Congratulations @LumenMedia !

1 Like

Congratulations, Leon! This is a great year for you, you deserve it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats Leon :slight_smile:

1 Like

My Congratulations to you @LumenMedia It’s a really HUGE achievement!!! GREAT JOB!!:boom:

1 Like

Congratulations :slight_smile:

1 Like

Incredible achievement @LumenMedia! You’re rising the ranks so quickly! Level 8 is a serious feat. :clap:

It also means there’s an elite care pack on the way in the near future! Enjoy the vegemite :wink:

Congratulations on your new status! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:smile: Congratulations! Nice achievement for sure! :rocket:

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congrats! :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations! :wink::balloon:

1 Like

That was quick! Congrats Leon :rocket: :tada:

1 Like