Elite Care Pack!

Hey all,

Just wanted to share my excitement. My Elite Care Pack arrived today!

Can’t say the Vegemite will be a huge surprise as it’s already an essential in my house (had it on toast last night!), but I am looking forward to some serious Tim Tam Slammage tonight.

Cheers Envato!

James

34 Likes

Wowww, hope I can get that elite package too someday. Congrats mate! :smile: :tada:

1 Like

:thumbsup: Your smile is kinda my motivation :slight_smile:

Hehe, well I hope it’s motivational enough :smile:

Seriously though; your stuff is great Aram. You’ll hit Elite in no time if you put your mind to it. Keep going.

1 Like

Congrats man!!!

BB

1 Like

Congratulations James!! :slight_smile:

You deserve that!

1 Like

Thank you James, I’m actually going to upload more soon and release that project that we talked about before…But hey we are both professional time-waster even tho it turns that I’m better than you in that :nerd:

1 Like

Wow , lookin ’ good buddy !!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thats cool :slight_smile: Congratulations :tada:

1 Like

Such a desirable treat; such a deserving reward! Congratulations on all of your success James :slight_smile:

1 Like

haha nice mate ! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

I’m finally waiting mine too :slight_smile: Congrats James and keep up the great work ! Quite impressive at your age :wink: Cheers !

1 Like

Congrats!

And I’ve got my elite status more than 1 year ago (29.12.15) - and still didn’t receive my Elite Author care pack… Who knows, maybe it wallows in a little paper boat somewhere in the Indian ocean…

1 Like

Congrats! Very nice Elite Care Pack.

1 Like

Thanks @Grey_Coast_Media!

Hmm… I recommend you let @BenLeong (Elite Program Manager) know and post a comment about it in this thread: https://forums.envato.com/t/elite-care-package/55153/202

Note that the care pack is only sent at Level 8, so if you’ve only hit that level recently, that could be why you haven’t received anything yet.

1 Like

Hi Grey_Coast_Media. Could you me an email (elite@envato.com) about this? 2015 was before I started in this role, but I can look it up in our records to see what happened to the package.

Congrats man!

i’m just got my elite care pack today & i know how it feels :grin:

2 Likes

Opppsss… Sorry, I didn’t know that by replaying to e-mail the message posts in the forum thread…

Congratulations James to a well deserved treat!
Cheers!

1 Like

Congrats AurusAudio!!!

1 Like