Elements Video Triple Earnings promotion - Q&As

The problem with Triple Reward is that it’s hardly predictable. From my point of view, it looks more like a random money coming from nowhere. While I prefer more understandable and stable income, that I can grow.

Ok

I like extra incomes even though it’s hard to understand how it’s generated, but as long as I receive money in my account I’m ok with that!
I’m also more keen to work with extra incentives. like everyone else I guess.

Can’t wait to receive the money I’ve inherited from a nigerian prince! :joy:

2 Likes

In that case, we’ll be paid by August, right? If the project I uploaded in May will save 3 months?June July August

With the current situation of items not showin up in the elements profile, how am I suppose to participate in the triple earning promotion? I currently waiting for 2 brand new item and 2 old item to be added to my elements profile, but NOTHING has happened for the past 2 days since I enabled the items to be added to envato elements. Please give some news about this urgent, or extend the triple rewards bonus until this bug is fixed. Thank you.

Hello, I’m little bit confused with calculations triple earning bonus. On my dashboard report, my new item from 1 March - 31 March is 163,16.

I thought the earning was multiplied by 3, but when I opened the email I only received about $161.
Compare the previous month, this calculations makes me confused.
Anyone can explain?

Thank you,
Adam

Hi Adam! For eligible Triple Rewards items, you’ll see earning come through in two parts: the first is the regular Item Earnings (processed on the 16th of the month), and the second is the Triple Rewards bonus (2x the eligible item earnings) processed in the Incentives payment run on the 21st.

For example, if your monthly item earnings came to $500, and $100 of that came from licenses for Triple Rewards items in their first 90 days on Elements, you’d receive a further $200 in the Incentives payment.

Thank you very much for your response.
I still don’t understand and I tried to count manually.

On 14 April I received Contributor Payment $627.10
On 20 April I received Bonus $185.52
My new item earning from 1 February - 28 February is $61.62

On 16 May I received Contributor Payment $760.44
On 20 May I received Bonus $161.13
My new item earning from 1 March - 31 March is $168.29

From this calculations I have confused to predict the Triple Bonus.
And my first new item published from 29 January till 3 May, which is all my new item still meet the 90 days bonus.

My new item increase, my total earning increase, my new item earning increase.
But the triple bonus is lower than previous month.

Thank you,
Adam

Thanks for the extra detail - I’ll follow up with our Author Earnings team, and will send you a direct message when I have more information.

Thank you very much.
I’ll wait the update from Author Earning Team then.

Regards,
Adam

1 Like

Hello, I haven’t received any update yet.
I’m sorry if I’m a little rushed, I just curious why my new item earn more than previous month.
But I receive less on the reward.

Couple days ago I checked the incentive statement and makes me more confused.
On incentive statement after tax the amount is 153.41 and on my paypal I received 161.13 but my new item earning is around 168.29

Thank you,
Adam

@AdamFamily, did you read this?

Thank for your response.
I tried to understand the answer above, but I apologies I still don’t get it.

My case is simple.

1 Feb - 28 Feb from Excel data in Tab Performance.
My 8 new item earning is 61.62
The incentive I received is 185.52 after tax.

1 Mar - 31 Mar from Excel data in Tab Performance.
My 13 new item earning is 187.49 ( I consistent upload new item from 29 Jan 2022 - May 2022 )
The incentive I received is 153.41 after tax.

I confused why I received less than previous month even though my statement of new item increase. Is there any variable I have missing?

Thank you,
Adam

1 Like

Thanks for the extra detail - I’ll follow up with our Author Earnings team, and will send you a direct message when I have more information.

I think I give up questioning or asking about calculation on incentive from Triple Earning Program.

I have read on the forum thread about triple earning program, and some author looks have same problem to calculate their incentive.

Other author decided to consider as random money.
I think I should take same decision, than asking the calculation.
I have send the ticket and have no answer.

I have attached screenshot of my statement from 1 April - 22 April my 9 of 15 new item.
I don’t know what number will multiple by 2 on next month. Or I will get less just like this month.

Thank you,
Adam

I’m one of those that always considered it as random money!
We are 3 payouts away and then it’s over, so our problem won’t be the calculations but the fact that the bonus is gone and won’t be replaced :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What I don’t understand, is how does a file that was publised on may 2nd, earn money already from april 1 to april 22.

Can someone explain this to me?

Probably someone who subscribed for 1 month to EE on the 1st April, and has downloaded the file that you published on the 2nd May :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Any updates on June Incentive payment @BenLeong

@StrokeVorkz Looks like everything is following the regular schedule - the June Incentives payment run is currently being processed, and should be sent out on the 21st as normal.

1 Like