elements themes ristrictions

i have membership of envanto.elements where i have downloaded lot of themes but these themes are way above the membership price if i want to purchase individually, does that mean the themes in elements have some restriction or are fully funtional.

thanks
gurmukh

They are the same but you don’t get purchase codes so you can’t auto update items, and there’s no support with these.

Remember that you cannot stock pile themes and need to be subscribed when an project using them is completed

1 Like

but i issue i faced with charity theme is that my social links have to linked with coding and not from theme setting or options. will there be some restrictions like this becz i am not coder i am from digital marketing background. so and right now i dont have team also so pls suggest should i buy from market or can use element from envato.

thanks
gurmukh

Most themes will link social icons from theme options but it’s impossible to say without seeing the item.

Personally I would buy the full version. Elements has to benefits to the right buyers and is an amazing offer but:

• yet can only use one theme at a time (practically speaking)
  • you can’t store up themes for use another time unless you keep the subscription live
  • you get 6 months support with full items
  • you (often) get item and/or plugin updates
1 Like

thanks alot