Elements: Share, Refer & Earn

So you are part of this devaluation for 9 years now)

Absolutely yes, I can’t deny it.
I remember the conversations and the weird looks I got when I explained how Envato works.
Everyone was asking why I would sell my stuff for 5$ online when it’s worth much more, and the answer was obvious.
I wanted to make money online and I actually didn’t care if I was making money undervaluing my work.
Now iI’m starting questioning it.
I didn’t complain at all during the best month here on VH and EE, they even published my interview where I was so happy to be on EE but that’s the point: as long as we are happy with our salary with get blinded and all the rest becomes irrelevant, and I don’t want to become someone who accept everything just because it’s money.

1 Like

I do understand your point. From my point of view while I’m making here more than on freelance (with less actions) and also have a space to grow - I’m totally fine with any system.

1 Like

@MonaKhosh Great action! Count me in :sunglasses:

To clarify the offer is an extra 25% bonus for both the referrer and the new Author & its based on the new authors usage earnings. So lets say a new Author earns $500 in usage earnings each month, the referrer & the new Author both receive a 25% bonus $125 per month / $1,500 USD for the first 12 months (pre-tax)

It’s up to the new Author to upload and publish as much as possible when they join to make use of the first year earnings.

2 Likes

Who will share the referral link with me? :wink:

Don’t forget:

“By ‘new’ Author we mean the referred Author must be new to Envato (Market or Elements). This therefore, excludes any Author that has sold before on our platform.”

As far as I know, new authors have not been accepted for audiojungle for half a year. And this is not a problem, I have a second account with no sales and no tracks. I will gladly accept your referral link;)

Go link here :
https://community.envato.com/become-an-elements-author/?referral_site=nmc2010

:slight_smile:

Wrong link)

nice try xd)

3 Likes

Hi @ShaneFreer Can I shorten my link in some way?

No sorry that feature is not available at this time. Have you considered testing a 3rd party url shortener that redirects to your referral link ?

Nice news! My ref: Become an Elements Author - Envato Author Hub

Hi all. As the Elements Author Referral Program has now been closed, I’m closing this thread.