Elements Licensing | ui app item | multi users with subscription fee

Searching everywhere for an answer…

I plan to use an ‘ui kit item’ (design templates and buttons) from envato elements to create the interface of an app in collaboration with other programmers writing the app code. This app will be the end product.

1.Am I allowed to use an envato elements item license participating in application creation to be distributed upon subscription fee (or any other kind of fee involvement)???
(not sale, just charge for access to app

1. My task is to create the user interface for an app developed by another company. I am supposed to invoice my work to the developer company who is going to invoice the end product to the ordering customer. Can I eventually transfer the license to the ordering customer without invoicing him directly?
  1. No you can’t do this because it’s more than one project when multiple people are paying for access to download it

2. Yes you could do this.

Technically you couldn’t treat the project as a one off for the dev company and then what they do about using it as part of a subscription project is their decision BUT that would still be risky esp of you plan on transferring licenses

Thank you for the answer.
I am not sure what you mean with “more than one project”. Envato elements prohibits the re-selling of its items right? I am merely selling my work using an envato elements UI template participating in the creation of an application which will be the end product. This application will most probably be downloaded a few thousand times trying to attract eventual subscriptions or sales within the application.

Envato Elements License text quote:
“For example you can’t print an image out as a poster and sell copies of that poster, as the primary value of the poster is from the image itself. However, you can print an image as a book cover and sell copies of that book, as the primary value of the book is from the writing/contents of the book and not the image itself.”

So, if we translate that text to my case/question, I believe I am pretty far from contributing any kind of primary value to the application (end product)…