elements envato...Contract Questions

1. The company is a law firm with about 1,000 employees.

2. The video team wants to use it for video production.

3. There are 2-4 users.

4. There is absolutely no purpose to sell the produced video commercially.

5. It is intended to be used only for posting on YouTube channels or other social media.

6. We plan to produce a brief introductory video that is not for sale, such as a sketch video of an in-house event, an introduction video about legal content, or an interview video with a lawyer.

7. For the above reasons, we want to use your company’s templates, BGM, and other editing sources.

8. I wonder if it is possible to proceed with general products or team products on the site.

9. Do I have to have an Enterprise Agreement?

10. If yes, how much?

–I am from another country and I cannot easily make inquiries for contracts. Therefore, rather than a corporate contract, I would like to have a team contract or a general contract, but do I have to have an enterprise contract?

Hi @shagar23 - welcome to the Envato forums!

It sounds like the Elements Teams option would suit your company best. That allows you to have multiple users, with a central location for downloads, and the total number of users can be scaled up and down as needed. It works out a bit cheaper per head than having each staff member using a separate Individuals account.

The item license for Elements can be found here. The use cases you describe (using downloaded items to create content for posting on social media or YouTube) should all be covered by the standard licence terms.

You can see more information on Teams accounts on the pricing page, here: Pricing — Envato Elements

Enterprise is another option, but unless you specifically need the extra account features (custom licensing, tailored indemnification, dedicated account management) it sounds like all your needs would be covered by a Teams subscription with 2-4 users.

1 Like

Could I understand your comment as Envato’s official suggestion? Not your personal opinion? Politly ask if you are the member of the Envato. I do not want to be rude, but just want to make everything clear. Besides, I try to avoid any legal problem while I am using the Elements Teams option.

+Also, when using the Elements Team Plan, I wonder if it is okay to use templates or bgm in YouTube live streaming or Zoom webinars.

No worries :slight_smile: Yes, I’m an Envato employee, and work in our Author Relationships team.

An Elements Teams subscription is the best fit for the requirements that you have described above.

For your questions about item usage (live streaming and webinars), I recommend opening an Elements Support Ticket via Envato Elements Help and Support and giving them more details on the way you intend to use the items.

In general, an Elements item licence will cover you for producing a single End Product using that item. An example of an End Product might be an animated logo (using a music track, video template + your own logo graphic) for your webinars, which you could use at the start of your streams.

If you open a support ticket with details about what you’d like to do, that team are the experts on licensing, and they’ll be happy to help you out :slight_smile: