Elements Earnings Reports

New authors, more cake to share.

2 Likes

Exactly :man_shrugging:

In November some days my earning down 90%. Unbelievable!!! What happen?

2 Likes

Yes, Thats true

In November some days my earning down 70%. Unbelievable!!! What happen?

Don’t worry, all the authors will eat from the cake, it’s only a matter of time…this is what I see coming in the future, almost every business in the Internet world is turning to a subscription model.

1 Like

I know it.

We’ve been on a steady 15% rise the last 3 months by uploading plenty, keep uploading guys there are people that took triple reward bonuses(Video) seriously and uploaded thousands of items, You cannot expect to stay with the same earnings while this promotion lasts without uploading the most you can.

2 Likes

Hi all, just cross-posting this one here:
We’ve just released a new feature in the Envato Author Dashboard that you’ll want to check out!

Hope you enjoy it and we would love to hear any feedback.
Jimmy

13 Likes

Hi Jimmy, thanks for the info!
When we highlight the blue bar, we follow the link to our product - this is not very convenient, because we can go to the product simply by clicking on the product name. When I want to select several products (highlighting several strips) and see how many times the products has been licensed, I get redirected to the first link to the product - and this interferes. And how to make a quick reset on the selection of stripes? Thanks!

The earning on 6 January is missing, is there someone who has the same missing day? is this issue or really I haven’t sales on that day?
Earn

1 Like

Try checking the After Tax. For me also “Before Tax” shows nothing but “After Tax” shows the figures…

1 Like

Yes, there is earning on 6th January, it’s an issue with the after-tax section :slight_smile:

Thanks for info @Jimmy_J amazing feature. like it a lot :slight_smile: :+1:

Thanks for this!
I asked for something similar around 2 years ago. :slight_smile:

yes for me also

@Jimmy_J Now, when you click on the blue bar, the link does not follow, this is good, BUT - when the bar is selected, an additional window disappeared (which appeared before), which indicated how many times a product or several products were licensed when you select several bars. Hope this gets fixed. Thanks!

Info did not updated today. Same here or only i affected?

1 Like

Same problem for us :slight_smile:

Hi all, I think that the January report needs to be carefully checked. I guess again there is some miss calculation. The first indicator there reports about some missing income per day (i notice it in Dec), small income per day which happens time to time looks very suspicious, like one day you get +12$, and the next one 0.15, the third in general monthly income is too low to average (last year avg 241, January is only 145 till now).

Can someone tag @BenLeong and others and ask them to check it …