EE Author Dashboard BETA survey.

Hi!

I’ve got mail from Jimmy from Envato about EE Author Dashboard BETA survey. But unfortunately I can’t find survey questions on the dashboard landing page - it’s empty, only Content Bonus status there.

Who found this survey?

please check email, in email there should be a link of the survey questions. Click on that link, it will take you th the survey questions and you can participate there.

1 Like

I’ve checked it again but can’t find the link.

Also in email I see this
" We do need your help though. As we determine which features our authors want and need, we’d love to get your feedback by answering the super quick survey questions on the dashboard landing page in the bottom right hand corner."

!!! … on the dashboard landing page in the bottom right hand corner.
But this corner is totally empty.

I am confused.

may be the survey is over but elements support team can give you more accurate answer. if you are interested you can contact them. Thanks

Hey @yurgentum!

Sorry about that, it should have popped up automatically for you within the application - it seems to be working as we’ve got a bunch of responses come through, so I’ll investigate what is happening and let you know.

Failing that, I’ll DM you with the survey so you can still contribute if you’re keen :).

Thanks for letting us know,

Jimmy

1 Like

Hello Jimmy!

Ok, no problem.

Wating for survey )

Thank you.

Have a nice day,

Yurii.

Anything interesting in the beta?

No, thanx!