EduMart Theme

I have purchase a theme EduMart and Installed to my wordpress.Its ChildTheme doen’t get installed and say Parent Theme Missing.Where is the Lincence key to enter. Why Instagram Widget is not getting I

Hi,

Ask your question with your purchase item author @vergatheme right here as a comments they will helped

Thanks!

@vergatheme I have purchased a theme EduMart and Installed to my wordpress.Its ChildTheme doen’t get installed and say Parent Theme Missing.Where is the Lincence key to enter? Why Instagram Widget is not getting Installed.

take a look on this article about your purchase code

1 Like

Hi

please download all files and documentation. In your download zip you will get ( after extract the download file) parent theme and child theme zip. now at first install parent theme then install chcild theme and active child theme. another process upload both parent and child theme into your website and active child theme.

Still problem please check documentation (you will get in your download zip) or contact theme author by following @unlockdesign provided link.

Thanks

@unlockdesign Most of the VISUAL COMPOSER short code like overlay_div=“yes” not working, you can just check my domain uniglobestudyabroad.com

Your URL not working http://prntscr.com/qpisq5 contact with your purchase item author hope they will helped!

Now it is url started

@vergatheme content in edumart not get updated in real time.

@vergatheme you make me fool and EduMart is worst kind of theme where content never updated in real time , most of the Common Theme Plugin functions are not working.