Educatio Wordpress Template Kit isn't working

I downloaded and tried to use Educatico - Template Kit For Education, School & Online Course, however after downloading and trying to upload to website I get an error whenever I try importing the home page, it takes a looong time, then gives me this error: Sorry there was an unexpected error from API call:

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data. 503 Service Unavailable <body style=

on clicking view all debug info, this is what I get;

503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily busy, try again later!

I even set the PHP max execution time to 0 so it takes all the time it needs, still no luck
Even tried uploading the zip file, it still doesn’t work, I even tried extracting the json file and uploading that to the template inserter inside elementor, still didn’t work and give me an error, even tho all other json files get imported fine, I am guessing there is an issue with this file specifically that’s not allowing me to import it but I can’t figure out how to fix it, please help

I figured it out, the url inside the file is wrong, I looked for the URL on theme forrest for the actual theme and used notepad++ to replace it, reuploaded the json and tadaaaa

1 Like