Eden - Envato Sales Tracker 1.0 released on iOS! 🎉

Amazing app! I really like the design and that you can find pretty much every information available. Hopefully you’ll manage to add the notifications. Great job!

Thank you @SunriseStudiosounds! I hope so :+1:t2:

Will try thanks a lot!

Demo work fine but actualy account App crash on loading information.
Iphone SE, iOS 11.2.5

Same here

If I’m not wrong, all the crash reports comes from AudioJungle authors, so there must be an issue with that. I’m currently investigating the issue, sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Crash on it steps

Version 1.1.0 is here! :tada: This is the changelog:

• Push notifications for new sales
  • More sales insights for each item in your portfolio
  • Sales fetching progress while onboarding process
  • Bug fixes and performance improvements

App Store: Eden - Envato Sales Tracker

3 Likes

Just updated!

Thank you so much for this great app! :grin:

Glad you like it! :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

It works now, looks very cool :slight_smile: But it seems it doesn’t update the Latest Sale and Summary sections, at least not in real time like the balance and sales in the first line.

1 Like

I would like to speak with you in privately about app. When we can arrange skype chat or what ever? I just have few questions.

I’ll take a look at that, thanks @lucafrancini :+1:

I’m sorry @miseld but I don’t have a Skype account. You can send me a private message or an email. I will try to reply you ASAP.

Don’t have a Skype but you know how to develop iOS APP :smile:
Do you have FB or anything where we can discuss please it’s very serious.

:crazy_face: Replied you on email.

Mate, I’m being picky now, but if it’s possible, could you add in a future update on the notification

Item Name - Sale Value - Total Earnings

That would be awwwwweeeesome! :grin:

:sweat_smile: Yes, indeed, that was my first attempt, but turns out it’s a little bit more complex. So, I just wanted to try first this simpler version to see how my server responds and make sure that all works properly.

1 Like

Hey Ander! Any plans for updates in the futute? Any chance of adding an iOS Widget? :smiley:

And any chance to create the Android version? Looks good :slight_smile: We are ready to pay for a premium Android version with notifications :confetti_ball::tada:

1 Like