Eco Green - WordPress Theme for Environment and Renewable Energy Company can not import demo data

I buy this theme but I can not import demo data by myself. I contact with this supporter but too long. If I want import demo data, I must give them my website’s user and pass, only they can import it. It not secure for a website. How can I do?

Hi,

Contact with your purchase item author @ThemeKalia right here as a comments

hope they will helped!

Thanks a lot.

@ThemeKalia please check it

@unlockdesign I try to ask him to help me import demo data by myself but he does not answer and just tell me that data imported with my user and password I’s given him.

How can I do now? I take a lot of time to waiting from him. My project is too late.

@hashicorp
Hi, Please ask any questions via our support center. You already have the address. Also, you can use item comment for getting an update about support and other things. This is forum and not a support center. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @ThemeKalia, I ask in support center a lot of time but I can not get answer. It take time so much. So I try to use another way to solve my problem.

With this question:

21 hours ago, no one answer and I think I will not get any answer for this. How can I do? I had waited too long and my project is too late. I need a real support not like this way support.

@ThemeKalia
" Also, you can use item comment for getting an update about support and other things. "

Do you know how many time I try to do it? And did you answer my question about it?

This is the first problem. And after that, the next problems, how can I do? Still waiting for a long time?

I am not satisfied with your service!

1 Year Old Topic