Earnings Report Discussion (May 2022)

Hello @Jimmy_J @BenLeong

We can’t see the previous report on this section. please add it, so we can see previous report month to month

Thanks.

4 Likes

Is there any delay for the Elements payment this month? Usually I receive it on day 15/16 every month. Have any author received this payment already?

yes, I got mine yesterday and I use payoneer

1 Like

@BenLeong I use payoneer also and didn’t receive Elements earnings payment yet, which I usually receive on day 15 every month
Any other author with same situation?
UPDATE: sorry, my mistake, I have the payment in my Payoneer account but I didn’t receive the email notification from Payonner or Envato

2 Likes

same here :face_exhaling:

I’m having 50% drop in earnings this month for no good reason. I’m sure other authors are facing the same thing..

7 Likes

Almost the same in my case, not a 50% drop but Elements earnings are dropping significantly this month, even uploading new items.

2 Likes

20% Drop

Me too :frowning:

Thousands of our videos now are illegally reselling and re-sharing for free by some criminal EE subscribers. I’ve found today couple accounts on SS and P5. But my special post here was suspiciously deleted in a few minutes. Even I did not provided any direct links. I just named criminal users on SS and P5, so all VH authors could easily find there stolen works there. We need some solution from Envato to help us to share such mutually important information at least, if they really can’t create any digital system to protect illegal redistribution of our VH and EE videos yet…

5 Likes

Thank you so much for supporting Ukraine in this horrible time!

4 Likes

February and March were stable. April was 15% drop comparing to March.

1 Like

Further details about your drop you will find on Sales and Earnings continue falling down. Envato reduces Paid Ads costs. - #58 by Dewwater

1 Like

So how is it going guys? I am keep loosing money, cant even predict how low will it get…

1 Like

Steady decline as usual.

It’s going down :money_with_wings:

2 Likes

not to good, to tell the truth

1 Like

Disaster Elements earnings day by day. From bad to worst, like never never before. Not to mention Videohive market. Now nothing compensates anything :man_facepalming::roll_eyes:

10 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Earnings Report Discussion (July 2022)