Earnings Report Discussion (January 2022)

Upload more content!

Does anyone know the card processing gateway envator uses…I want to integrate it with my website

how can i calculate my triple reward earnings? any idea

Take a cat. Stare into his eyes and feel what number comes to you. Divide it by how many cats there are in the universe, multiply it by how many planets there are within 50 light years, and then multiply it by three. That will result in a number that has absolutely nothing to do with your triple rewards.

6 Likes

My earnings for November and December are much lower than the previous months. There are new items every month, but unfortunately earnings are getting lower. It’s a bit sad that over time I should earn more and earn less.

Maybe someone has any idea how to fix it? I believe wages for January will improve. I had a similar situation a year ago, but not as drastic as it is now.

2 Likes

Earnings from subscribers are halved past 2-3 months?! Anyone has the same experience?

1 Like

More people joining elements (including me as one of them) and they take their slice from the cake. Thats it

3 Likes

Huge drop in sales sadly.

3 Likes

No update for today…

today is the 20th. A month ago I received a triple reward. Will this month be paid today? @Kristinbrodie

For me, the average daily rate is still at an average level, higher than for the entire summer and the first months of autumn.

Earnings not working again?

1 Like

Strange, my data for today was updated

Well yes updated but for around 1$ only? From current earnings, it feels like that update started work wrong on the 15th. As it`s about half by this day in comparison to november.

I have this amount for today - above average… and in general, as I already wrote, the average earnings per day - are above average … I mean December

@BenLeong found a bug maybe that is the cause of earning miss calculation too?
https://author.envato.com/sign_out?to=author after logging off 404 error page, no way of singing back.

i have a question…I remember reading somewhere when i first joined Elements that if I don’t upload a new item to Elements in 180 days that I will be removed from the program. Am i imagining something or is that real?

1 Like

I think, are you talking about content bonus?

https://help.author.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029938391-The-Envato-Elements-Content-Bonus-Program#:~:text=Each%20Envato%20Elements%20Author%20is,item%20type%20to%20be%20eligible.

1 Like

16 posts were split to a new topic: Earnings Report Discussion (February 2022)