Earnings Report discussion (February 2023)

@BenLeong is there a way of contacting envato support pls? my elements earning is wrong in December after page update

Don’t worry about this… most of us are having this big drop

1 Like

Since the removal of the content bonus I see a drop of earnings of -35% for every single month compared to previous year. This is not sustainable to survive as an author.

13 Likes

Same thing is happening here. The daily earning is dropping around 50%

6 Likes

Does everyone got the email about money sent? I got it at Feb 7th and still have no income on my Payoneer account. This is strange situation cuz they never sent money so early and it never took longer than 2-3 days. What happens?

1 Like

I haven’t received my December earnings yet. It’s usually sent on time between the 15th and 16th. Has anyone else not received their earnings like me?

1 Like

Yes me too. No email, nothing…

Yes, me too.

my dashboard DID NOT work end of last month and now I lost $75 earnings from December, no answer from anyone from support

No, haven’t received. Envato should issue a statement if they moved the payment date, so we know to plan everything.

1 Like

same here

Element payment not received with Payoneer, I’m on hold

Also haven’t received payment yet

1 Like

same here

Envato sent the payment to payoneer

did you get an answer?

:smiley:

today I got my payment (paypal). No problems. Just to share with you that it worked correctly.

1 Like

Still waiting for local bank, next maybe i choose payoneer for payment, more faster and better rate too…

1 Like

Rejection of items in VideoHive and into Elements, personally for me, is over 90%. And not 70% acceptance.

1 Like