Earnings Report discussion (August 2021)

No update today?
the date has changed to the 30th, but the earnings have not changed … or have I missed something? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now it seems fully updated

1 Like

Yes, thank you!

July earnings started to update

6 Likes

July started badly. Both earnings in elements and the market is decreasing.

4 Likes

Don’t know what’s going on, but I’m having almost 30% drop 3rd month in a raw.
It’s a bit frustrating.

1 Like

Same here :frowning:

2 Likes

I just hope it’ll be fixed soon.

Earnings in July, slightly more than in June … so far

1 Like

Ok, so should I begin to worry?
This huge drop started almost 3 months ago, and it seems that there’s no end to it.

The highest bar in that screenshot is usually my normal amount of daily earnings.
As you can see, there was ONLY ONE such day in this month, and every other day is…well it’s really frustrating, considering the fact, that Envato - is my main and only source of income.

What happened to EE? I know, that EE’s audience is constantly growing, so why i’m having this long drop?

2 Likes

Not only you, most of authors here have this drop since Envato fixed something. For me is about 30% - 40%. Someone told me that there are a lot of new authors have just coming and caused this huge drop

3 Likes

I haven’t heard about new authors, so it explains it a bit. But yet again, 3rd month in a raw…

I think earning will improve from this week.

1 Like

The downwards direction started, for me ,14 months ago.
You can read about it on older threads, it’s happening to a lots of us in the music section, right after the gates opened for new authors

https://forums.envato.com/t/earnings-report-discussion-june-2021/376962/104?u=megustamusic

I have a very bad feeling about earnings for this month.

4 Likes

No premonition is needed, so far this month has been very bad, and earnings continue to decline

4 Likes

Since the latest update by Envato. My earnings freefall almost 70%. Very bad result!

1 Like

I have increased the number of items very much, but sales are trending down slightly.

As far as I know, July has been a bad month for everyone. is this right?

7 Likes

Same here :frowning:

2 Likes

not a good month so far …

2 Likes