Earned money paid tax money processed with payoneer and it says intermidiate bank failed

Processed cash with payoneer, local bank says the intermidiate bank has returned the money and they haven’t send the money to credit me. what’s wrong in payoneer ? please help

So the money got to your Payoneer account from Envato, but it’s not gone from Payoneer to your local bank? Have you spoken to Payoneer?

Unfortunately I cant remember the payoneer password and I cant log in, I’m very frightened and confused :frowning:

There should bee a forgotten password option somewhere, when you try and log in. If not, just send an email to Payoneer support, they should be able to get back in once they’ve verified your identity.

It asked for security question and I can’t remember that even, I sent an email to the support and still no response

If the money has left your Envato account and been received by Payoneer then there’s not really much that anybody can do here. I’d keep on with Payoneer support and hopefully they’ll be able to sort something.

I know I can understand, thanks any way for the responses