E-learning Theme

Hi, I want to buy an e-learning theme which I will charge the access of some courses (like Coursera). But the website should have another access free sections like blog and community (buddypress). Which license do I have to buy? Regular or Extended since only one part of the website is charged? I read a lot about this but I’m still confused.