During my subscription plan in elements can I sell them on ThemeForest?

Three key questions that keep my mind busy:
1- During my subscription plan in elements.envato can I use PSD Template and turn them to HTML Template and Sell them on ThemeForest?
2- Should It be (create end product by PSD Template from elements.envato for ThemeForest) on during my subscription Plan in elements.envato?
3- Is it legal and OK that use Wordpress Template that I downloaded from elements.envato after my subscription plan ended?

1. this is never allowed regardless of subscriptions or otherwise, unless you have agreement/permission/licenses from the original author

2. not sure I understand that question

3. it’s fine to keep using it however, elements items do not come with support or updates, and the project you are using the theme in needs to be competed whilst you are still subscribed i.e. you can’t stock pile themes for the future post subscription.

3 Likes
  1. if you want to create end product for personal use then you have to complete the project during your subscription is active. you can’t stock pile item(s) for future use and cancel the subscription.
    If you are planning to create end product for saling in a merketplace (as like themeforest) then it is not allowed.
1 Like

Another question:
Can I redownload or relicenced an envato elements like wordpress theme after my subscription plan ended?

No you can’t.

Access to elements is only available to users who are actively subscribed. Besides elements items do not come with support or item updates as full purchases from the main marketplaces do.