DropboxPHPScript - Upload Files to Dropbox Rejected??

Dear all,

I really need your help, in why my code script gets rejected on Envato? I learned and followed all steps and uploaded files as per required, thumbnail, inline-preview & screenshot images and PHP script code zip files as per given below tutorial:

I got this email:
" Hi Vishvanath Pratap Singh,

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “DropboxPHPScript - Upload Files to Dropbox” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

----"

Please help me, what to do now and how I can upload my code again and get success.

Thanks in Advance!!

What does the item do? Share your demo link.

It was a PHP script files that used to upload files on dropbox, I have added all screenshot how it works. but not created any demo link?

Hi,

Curious to know, why someone will use your software if they can use DropBox website or app to upload the files?

Also, what Charlie is asking for is a demo link (your app on a URL) so that we can see and provide suggestions to you based on that.

Thanks for reply,

But let me tell you that, by using my php script, when the user run the script in localhost, all the files mentioned in upload folder will automatically upload to dropbox folder for that they created key i.e. access token.

I hope this make sense.

That’s good to know but most of the customers don’t even know how to run this script on localhost because they are not geeks like you. Apart from that, DropBox has their own sync feature where once someone installs the software, they are able to sync the files and even multiple files and folders.

Now you see where the challenge is?

1 Like

Ok I got your point.

It is different from sync feature, it actually Dropbox API integration in PHP as per need, thus I have created a PHP script that is very simple instead of set up the whole Dropbox sync program.

Now can anyone guide me,

How I can talk to Envato support directly and ask them for the exact reason why they rejected or how can I submit next time for some other scripts?

Thanks.

If the item is hard rejected then it’s unlikely that the reviewers would give detailed feedback.

I have to agree with @harshitpeer though - It’s a pretty niche concept and can’t see how setting up a PHP script on a local host is either more valuable or quicker than simply installing the official sync.

Also, with respect, the official sync is likely to be more secure, front of mind/accessible to even less experienced buyers (who are unlikely to think about custom solutions or local hosts), and easier to implement.

Success here is not just about creating working items - it’s about their suitability to the marketplace and sales relevance.

1 Like

Thanks for your guidance. I will keep in mind that too.

But Again I want to know How we can chat with Envato support directly for the official words on this, so I can remove my product and keep that learning with me and focus next time for other products.

Thanks

You can email support Envato Authors Help and Support but they don’t provide detailed feedback on hard rejected items.

Ok. there I have already sent but did not get any reply yet.

It can take a few days, which in itself is one of the many reasons they don’t give feedback except on items that are closer to the standard. They get thousands of submissions a month - to give feedback on even a % of these would be completely unrealistic

created these today so I wanted to share them with you :slight_smile:

These will allow you to upload any file to dropbox or Google Drive and get back a direct link to the file that can be accessed by anyone, so it can be used in forums, reddit, etc.
Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1

Hi!

Is it published on the Envato?